This error is occurring because there is already an instance of an EAC protected game running. Open task manager and close the game processes and also EasyAntiCheat.exe. Alternatively, restarting your computer will also resolve this issue.
Articles in this section
- EAC: Blacklisted device - Bloody Mouse
- Disconnected: EAC: Client Integrity Violation
- EAC Authentication Timeout
- Error validating EasyAntiCheat code signing certificate
- Untrusted System File
- EAC Banned
- Error: Start Service Failed
- Driver Signature Enforcement has been disabled.
- Network DNS Error
- EAC: Disconnected
Article is closed for comments.